Welcome to our website – www.doctor-age.com
This document contains the Terms & Conditions that govern your use of this website and describes your rights and responsibilities. Please take a few minutes to review these as your use of this website constitutes your agreement to follow these rules and to be bound by them. If you do not agree with any of these Terms & Conditions, do not use this website.
This site is owned and operated by DR.AGE LIMITED and is being represented online in Greece by company ARMITER ICONIC SOLUTIONS IKE (Herein after referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘it’). We reserve the right to add to, delete or amend these terms because of frequent changes in strategic planning, Internet technology and applicable law. As such, you should check these Terms & Conditions from time to time for such changes.
In case you do not wish to be bound by this agreement and/or find anything in this website disturbing, annoying or offensive in any way or extent you are required to immediately leave this website and not use it again. Your use of this website will be considered as an express, unambiguous and irrevocable statement that you want to be bound by this agreement and that none of its contents are disturbing, annoying or offensive for you and as a waiver of any relevant rights.
Using this website or Placing an order with DR.AGE LIMITED (represented online in Greece by company ARMITER ICONIC SOLUTIONS IKE) means that you have read and accepted our 'Terms & Conditions' as outlined below, and that you have accepted our Delivery Terms which can be viewed here.
We aim to process orders placed before 11am Monday - Friday on the same day. Orders placed after 11am will be processed the next business day. Orders are not processed or dispatched on weekends or Greek public holidays. After we process the order everything else is handled by ELTA in Greece and DHL internationally and are therefore bound by ELTA and DHL delivery terms and times, therefore everything before, during and after delivery, lies beyond our area of influence, control or responsibility. Therefore we take no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged parcels.
- ELTA or DHL international will leave the order at the address advised by you at the time of purchase. You must ensure that you are able to take delivery of the product without undue delay and at any time reasonably specified by ELTA or DHL international.
- We are not responsible for goods that are delivered damaged or spoiled due to weather conditions or due to actions or omissions attributed to ELTA or DHL International. It is advised that you have your parcels delivered to a cool, dry and weather safe address. Please also ensure your letterbox is large enough to fit parcels.
- We will endeavor to make sure that the products listed on our website correctly show stock availability and that pricing is true and correct. In the unlikely event that an ordered item is not available, or we are unable to fulfill your order, we will notify you within 24 hours to arrange a backorder or a full refund.
- Where a parcel is returned to us because of incorrect or incomplete address details there will be an additional postage charge to resend your parcel. It is the responsibility of our customers to ensure their delivery address is correct and easy to deliver, as DR.AGE LIMITED (represented online in Greece by company ARMITER ICONIC SOLUTIONS IKE) does not accept responsibility for incorrect address details or difficult conditions concerning delivery.
- All orders placed must be submitted in English only.
- Customs Fees: Some countries charge Customs, fees, import duties or impose other charges on merchandise ordered from overseas. Please be aware that these charges are the customer's responsibility and are beyond our control. We advise that you contact the relevant governing authority in your country (e.g. Customs & Excise) for information on what these charges might be. By law, we have to declare the status (i.e. "merchandise" or "gift") and the value of each parcel accurately. It is a criminal offence for us to make a false Customs declaration, and we will not misrepresent your goods for the reduction of import duties, tax, fees etc.
DR.AGE LIMITED (represented online in Greece by company ARMITER ICONIC SOLUTIONS IKE) is committed to providing beauty products and extremely supportive online customer service to our customers. Our commitment to the ongoing research and development of products that contain the ingredients of the highest standards enables us to support our customers with a product guarantee that is built on trust and goodwill. In keeping with that spirit, returning products cannot be accepted as it is not our policy to put them back to circulation and thus will have to be recycled, even if they are not opened.
- In the unlikely event that a product purchased from our online store is found to be defective, and is within 30 days of the purchase date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org providing proof of purchase and your order information. Customer Service will then happily email you instructions on how to return the item. Please note that 'used' faulty products must also be returned within 30 days of the purchase date with proof of purchase, and is to be no more than half used. * DR.AGE LIMITED (represented online in Greece by company ARMITER ICONIC SOLUTIONS IKE) reserves the right to refuse to exchange or credit any requests.
- The cost of returns is the customer’s responsibility. We recommend returning your item using registered post with a tracking number as we accept no liability for returns not received.
CHANGE OF MIND
Exchanges or refunds for change of mind will not be offered.
Our order process is automated to distribute products quickly and accurately. Cancellation or modification requests must be received within one (1) hour of placing your order. Cancellations or modifications made after one (1) hour of placing an order cannot be processed, and as such are ineligible for a refund. Cancellation requests must be emailed to email@example.com and titled ‘Cancel Order’ in the subject field. Please include your full name and unique reference number in the body of the email.
Delivery costs amount to 5 EUR FOR GREECE, 10 EUR ABROAD
CORRECTION OF ERRORS AND LIMITATIONS
Whilst we make every reasonable effort to present accurate information on this website, the information may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing and availability. We also reserve the right to limit quantities (including after you have submitted your order). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please see our returns policy for details on how to obtain a refund.
PURCHASES – OTHER ITEMS
Additional Terms and Conditions may apply to the purchase of goods and to specific portions or features of the website, including contests, promotions or other similar features, all of which terms are made as part of these Terms and Conditions by this paragraph. You agree to abide by such other Terms and Conditions, including (where applicable) representing that you are of sufficient legal age and in every sense of the law legally capable to use or participate in such service or feature. If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the terms posted for or applicable to a specific portion of the website or for any service offered on or through the website, the latter terms shall have authority with respect to your use of that portion of the website or the specific service.
All payments made using the card are processed through Paypal or through the electronic payment platform of "Alpha e-Commerce" of Alpha Bank and uses TLS 1.2 encryption protocol encryption with 128-bit (Secure Sockets Layer - SSL). Encryption is a way of coding the information until it reaches its recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.
We welcome your comments regarding this website. However, any comments, feedback, notes, messages, photos, ideas, suggestions or other communications in any form (collectively, “Comments”) sent to us shall be and remain our exclusive property. Your submission of any such comments shall constitute an assignment to us of all rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the comments. We will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any comments or other material that you do not wish to assign to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, photos, product ideas, computer code or original artwork.
RIGHTS ON ANY INFORMATION
Any right (of personal or pecuniary nature) that you may already possess or hope or expect to acquire, on all comments, ideas, photos, data of any kind, material of any kind or any other information we receive from you, will be considered as waived by you irrevocably from the moment we received them.
COMMUNICATION FROM US
As a condition of purchase from us we reserve the right to email you product alerts and special offers that we believe may be of interest to you. We respect your right not to receive these communications so each one of these communications will contain a clear link to unsubscribe. We assure you that once you have unsubscribed we will immediately remove your name from the communication list and will no longer send you these special offers and alerts, unless you choose to re-subscribe at a later date.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE
While using our website, you may not use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the website or any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the website or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the website. We reserve our right to bar individuals thought to be conducting such activity. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the website, or any other systems or networks connected to the website or to any server, or to any other services offered on or through the website by hacking or any other illegitimate means. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonably large burden on the infrastructure of the website or our systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the website.
COPYRIGHT / TRADEMARK INFORMATION
This entire website, copy, images, photos, logos, indicia, text, ideas, content, and unique method of marketing or showcasing products is subject to copyright. Permission to use any material delivered from this World Wide Website and/or server and related graphics is restricted and is not allowed without our written authorization. Our name or any trademark or logo appearing on the website may not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of this information without specific, written prior permission from us. The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical, technical, or descriptive errors of products herein.
Your use of this website and your placing of an order is considered as your irrevocable consent to indemnify and hold us and our employees, representatives, agents, affiliates, directors, officers, managers and shareholders (the “Parties”) harmless from any damage, loss, fee or expense (including without limitation, attorneys’ fees and costs) incurred in connection with any claim, demand or action by you brought against any of the Parties alleging that we have breached any of these Terms and Conditions or in connection with any claim, demand or action by any third-party brought against any of the Parties alleging that you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions. If you have to indemnify us under this Section, we will have the right to control the defence, settlement, and resolution of any Claim at your sole expense. You may not settle or otherwise resolve any Claim without our express written permission.
PRIVACY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- The Company collects the following data: IP address from all visitors to the website, email address via the “Newsletter Subscription” form, and full name, email address, phone number (mobile and/or home number) via the “Appointment Booking” form. Address, Postal Code, City, State, Country, Telephone via the Checkout process. The data collected is appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are collected and processed in a compatible manner to these purposes, such as the provision of health services, the sending of updates on special offers, new products and events, the improvement of current services, as well as for statistical purposes.
- The Company maintains the personal data in an electronic and/or physical folder and submits it in a fair and legitimate manner, in a transparent way related to the data subject.
- The Company uses appropriate technical or organisational measures and guarantees the appropriate security of personal data. Data is not passed on to third parties.
- When necessary, personal data is updated, by taking all the necessary steps to immediately delete or correct the information so that it is accurate in relation to the purposes of processing the data.
- Personal data is kept in a format that allows data subjects to be identified only for the time period required for processing purposes, and is set at 20 years.
- The Company is the Responsible Entity for Processing, and is therefore responsible and must be in a position to prove its compliance with all the above.
- The visitor/user, with respect to his/her personal data, has the following rights:
- Right to access his/her data: The right to know if his/her data have been processed, how and for what purpose.
- Right to edit his/her data: The right to request editing of his/her data if they are incorrect or incomplete.
- Right to delete his/her data (“Right to be forgotten”): The right to request his/her personal data to be deleted.
- Right to limit processing of his/her data: The right to request limitation of processing of his/her data, when certain conditions are met.
- When submitting a request by exercising one of the above rights, the Company is obliged to respond to your request within 1 month.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT OUR WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS, OR EMAIL SENT FROM US ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR PROFITS AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some localities do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept any liability for any damage or injury caused by the use or misuse of products purchased from us.
These Terms and Conditions will be binding upon each party hereto and its successors and permitted assigns, and governed by and construed only in accordance with the laws in Greece without reference to conflict of law principles. These Terms and Conditions will not be assignable or transferable by you without our prior written consent. These Terms and Conditions (including all of the policies and other Agreements described in this Terms and Conditions, which are hereby incorporated herein by this reference) contain the entire understanding of the parties regarding its subject matter, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings between the parties regarding its subject matter. No failure or delay by a party in exercising any right, power or privilege under these Terms and Conditions will operate as a waiver thereof, nor will any single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other such right, power, or privilege. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, all of which will remain in full force and effect.